SSC CPO 2019 admit card released for Detailed Medical Examination (DME). Candidates who have qualified for DME can download their admit cards from the regional websites of SSC. To download the SSC CPO admit card, candidates need to enter Registration ID/Roll No/Candidate's name and date of birth. The DME is scheduled to be conducted The DME of female candidates will be conducted on October 23. The DME of male candidates will be conducted on October 18, 20, 21, 22 and 23.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Are Invited Online Application Form For Post of Sub Inspector for Various Department CAPF CPO SI Vacancy. Interested Candidate Completed All Eligibility Criteria. Before You Apply Online Application Form. Please Read full Notification. SSC CPO SI DME Admit Card 2021
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Vacancy 2019
Sub Inspector CPO SI Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
|Organization Name || Staff Selection Commission |
|Post Name || SSC CPO SI DME Admit Card 2021|
|Online Application Starts || 17 September 2019 |
|Last Date To Apply || 16 October 2019 |
|Mode Of Application|| Online |
|Category || Admit Card |
|Official Website || |
- Delhi SI : Candidates have Bachelor Degree in any Stream with Driving License.
Other Post : Candidates have Bachelor Degree in any Stream.
- Read the Notification for More Eligibility Details.
- Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age : 20 years
- Maximum Age : 25 years
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
- Online Application Start : 17 September 2019
- Registration Last Date : 16 October 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 18 October 2019
- Paper I Exam Date : 11-13 December 2019
- Admit Card : 28 November 2019
- DME Exam Date : 18-30 October 2021
- DME Admit Card: 10 October 2021
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST,PH Female Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.
Physical Eligibility Details
|Gender & Category ||Height ||Chest ||Race || Long Jump ||High Jump ||Shot Put ||Chances |
|Male (Gen./OBC/SC) ||170 CM ||80-85 ||100 Meter in 16 Sec. ||3.65 Meter ||1.2 Meter ||4.5 Meter ||3 |
|Male (ST) ||162.5 CM ||77-82 |
|Female (Gen./OBC/SC) |
|NA ||100 Meter in 18 Sec. ||2.7 Meter ||0.9 Meter ||NA||3 |
|Female (ST) |
How To Apply
- Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 17/09/2019 to 16/10/2019.
- Read the Notification for More Details about Staff Selection Commission Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
|Download DME Admit Card (CR Region)|
|newiconDownload DME Admit Card (Other Region) |
| Download Notification || Click Here |
| Official Website || Click Here |
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. When will I get information regarding the time-table and city/centre of SSC CPO exam?
Ans. SSC uploads the information regarding the time-table and city/centre of SSC CPO exam two or three weeks before the date of exam.
2. What if I forget the password while downloading SSC CPO admit card?
Ans. Candidates can retrieve the password by clicking the ‘Forgot Password’ tab while downloading SSC CPO admit card.
3. Will I get a duplicate copy of SSC CPO admit card 2020 if it is lost?
Ans. No, candidates will not get a duplicate copy of SSC CPO admit card if it is lost.
4. Can I change my SSC CPO exam centre?
Ans. No, the request for the change in SSC CPO exam centre will not be accepted.