Reserve Bank of India has issued notification for the recruitment of the post of Legal Officer, Manager, Assistant Librarian, Architect and Curator in 2022. Any candidate who wants to appear in this recruitment of Reserve Bank can apply online from 15 January 2022 to 04 February 2022. For recruitment syllabus, qualification, age limit, selection procedure and other information read the advertisement only then apply.
RBI Grade B 2022 Recruitment: Every year Reserve Bank of India (RBI) conducts RBI Grade B Officer Exam to select eligible candidates for the position of Grade B officer in its various branches all across the country. As the Reserve Bank of India offers an excellent pay scale and reputed job profile, it lures thousands of candidates every year to take this examination. With a handful of vacancy to be filled through RBI Grade B Exam, it is really important to prepare effectively for this exam. Selection for RBI Grade B Officers will be done through a country-wide competitive Examination in three phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination followed by an Interview.
Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) Vacancy 2022
RBI Various Post Recruitment 2022 Online Form
|Organization Name ||Reserve Bank of India (RBI) |
|Post Name ||RBI Legal Officer, Manager, Other Post Online Form|
|Online Application Starts ||15 January 2022 |
|Last Date To Apply ||04 February 2022 |
|Mode Of Application||Online |
|Category ||Bank Job |
|Location ||All India |
|Official Website || |
- Date of Advertisement : 12 January 2022
- Online Application Start : 15 January 2022
- Registration Last Date : 04 February 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 04 February 2022
- Exam Date : 06 March 2022
- Admit Card : Notified Soon
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 600/-
- SC, ST,PH Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.
- Candidates have Graduation Degree From Recognized University
- Read the Notification for More Eligibility Details.
- Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 21-25 years. Post Wise
- Maximum Age : 30-50 Years. Post Wise
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Vacancy Details Total : 14 Post
|Post Name ||Total Post ||Eligibility |
|Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’ ||02|
- Bachelor Degree in Law with Minimum 50% Marks.
- 2 Year Experience.
Age Limit Maximum : 32 Years.
|Manager (Technical-Civil) ||06|
- BE / B.Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering with Minimum 60% Marks.
3 Year Experience.
- Age Limit: 21-35 Years.
|Manager (Technical-Electrical) ||03|
- BE / B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering with Minimum 60% Marks.
- 3 Year Experience.
- Age Limit: 21-35 Years.
|Library Professionals (Assistant Librarian) in Grade ‘A’ ||01|
- Bachelor Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce and Master Degree in Library Science / Library.
3 Year Experience.
- Age Limit: 21-30 Years.
|Architect in Grade ‘A’ ||01|
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture with 60% Marks.
Age Limit: 21-30 Years
- Master Degree in History/ Economics/Fine Arts /Archaeology/Musicology/Numismatics with 55% Marks.
5 Year Experience.
Age Limit: 25-50 Years
RBI Manager & Other Post Recruitment 2022 Exam Center
- Kanpur, Lucknow, Jaipur, Patna, Chandigarh, Mohali, Bhopal, Ahemdabad, Gandhinagar, Bhubaneshwar, Kolkata, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jammu, Mumbai, Nagpur, Delhi NCR, Pune & Thruvanthapuram.
How To Apply
- Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2022.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 15/01/2022 to 04/02/2022.
- Read the Notification for More Details about Reserve Bank of India Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
| Apply Online || Click Here |
| Download Notification || Click Here |
| Official Website || Click Here |
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. When will the RBI Grade B 2022 Notification be released?
Ans. The RBI Grade B 2022 Notification will be released soon, stay tuned with us!!
2. What is the age limit for posts announced under RBI Grade B Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Minimum age limit- 21 years and Maximum age limit- 30 years. Age Relaxation as per RBI norms.
3. Can final year students apply for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2022?
Ans. No, only candidates who have completed their graduation can apply for RBI Grade B Posts.
4. How many attempts are specified to appear in RBI Grade B Officer Exam?
Ans. For general candidates, there are 6 attempts specified, whereas there is no bar on the number of attempts for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates