Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Various (1925 Post) Recruitment 2022. Those Candidates Who are Interested to this Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
NVS Recruitment 2022: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Commissioner, Female Staff Nurse, Assistant Section Officer, Audit Assistant, Junior Translation Officer, Junior Engineer (Civil), Stenographer, Computer Operator, Catering Assistant, Junior Secretariat Assistant (RO Cadre), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JNV Cadre), Electrician cum Plumber, Lab Attendant, Mess Helper and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) on navodaya.gov.in.
NAvodaya Vidhalaya Samiti (NVS) Vacancy 2022
Various Non Teaching Posts Recruitment 2022 Online Form
|Organization Name || Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)
|Post Name || Various Non Teaching Posts
|Vacancies|| 1925 |
|Online Application Starts || 12 January 2022 |
|Last Date To Apply || 10 February 2022 |
|Mode Of Application|| Online |
|Category || Teachers Jobs |
|Location || Uttarpradesh |
|Official Website || |
- Date of Advertisement : 12 January 2022
- Online Application Start : 12 January 2022
- Registration Last Date : 10 February 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 10 February 2022
- Exam Date : 9-11 March 2022
- Admit Card : Before Exam
- Assistant Commissioner : Rs. 1500/-
- Female Staff Nurse:Rs. 1200/-
- Lab Attendant / Mess Helper / MTS:Rs. 750/-
- Other Posts:Rs. 1100/-
- SC, ST Candidates :Rs. 1100/-
- Payment Mode : Online
- Candidates have Graduation Degree From Recognized University
- 7 Yrs. Experience.
- Read the Notification for More Eligibility Details.
- Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 30 years
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Category Wise Vacancy Details
Name of Post
|Assistant Commissioner ||03||-||01||01||-||05|
|A. Commissioner (Admin) ||02||-||-||-||-||02|
|Female Staff Nurse ||35||22||07||12||06||82|
|Assistant Section Officer ||06||01||01||01||01||10|
|Audit Assistant ||03||01||01||05||01||11|
|Junior Translation Officer ||03||01||-||-||-||04|
|Junior Engineer (Civil) ||01||-||-||-||-||01|
|Computer Operator ||02||01||01||-||-||04|
|Catering Assistant ||37||23||08||13||06||87|
|JS Assistant(RO Cadre) ||04||02||01||-||01||08|
|JS Assistant (JNV Cadre) ||254||167||62||93||46||622|
|Electrician cum Plumber ||113||73||27||40||20||273|
|Lab Attendant ||59||38||14||21||10||142|
|Mess Helper ||257||168||62||94||47||629|
Post Details/Vacancy Details
|Post Name ||Age Limit||Total post ||Post Name ||Age Limit||Total Post |
|Assistant Commissioner||Max 45||5||Assistant Commissioner (Admin)||Max 45||2|
|Female Staff Nurse||Max 35||82||Assistant Section Officer||18-30 Yrs.||10|
|Audit Assistant||18-30 ||11||Junior Translation Officer||Max 32||4|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Max 35||1||Stenographer||18-27 Yrs||22|
|Computer Operator ||18-30||4||Catering Assistant||Max 35||87|
|JS Assistant(RO Cadre)||18-27||8||JS Assistant (JNV Cadre)||18-27||622|
|Electrician cum Plumber||18-40||272||Lab Attendant||18-30||142|
|Mess Helper ||18-30||629||MTS ||18-30||23|
Assistant Commissioner :
- Master’s Degree in Humanities / Science / Commerce With Persons holding analogous post or post of Principal OR at least 5 years’ experience.
Assistant Commissioner (Admin) :
- Graduate Degree with Holding analogous post on regular basis OR 8 years’ service.
Female Staff Nurse :
- Passed Sr. Secondary Examination (Class 10) or equivalent and
- Grade ‘A’(Three years) Diploma/ Certificate in Nursing OR
- B.Sc. (Nursing) from a recognized University.
- Registration with Indian/ State Nursing Council.
- Practical experience of two years in Hospital/ Clinic.
Assistant Section Officer :
- Degree from a recognized University.
- Knowledge of Computer Operation.
Audit Assistant :
- B Com from a recognized University.
Junior Translation Officer :
- Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject at the Degree level OR
- Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject at the Degree level.
Junior Engineer (Civil) :
- Degree in Civil Engineering OR Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering with three years’ experience in construction of building.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (Class 12)
- Shorthand speed of 80 words per minute and Typing Speed of 40 words per minute in English corresponding to 12000 KDPH. OR
- Shorthand speed of 60 words per minute and Typing Speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi corresponding to 9000 KDPH.
Computer Operator :
- Degree from a recognized Institution/ University.
- Skill in word-processing & data entry with a one year Computer Diploma from a recognized Institution.
Catering Assistant :
- Secondary School (X class pass) and Three Years Diploma in Catering or equivalent. OR
- Passed Sr. Secondary (Class XII) from CBSE with Hotel Management and Catering as Vocational Subject and at least one year experience in catering. OR
- Sr. Secondary (Class XII) or equivalent and one year diploma in catering or equivalent three years’ experience in catering OR
- Trade proficiency Certificate in Catering with a minimum of 10 years of service in Defence Services of regular establishment (for Ex-Servicemen only).
Junior Secretariat Assistant (RO / JNV Cadre) :
- Senior Secondary certificate (Class 12) and possessing minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English typewriting or 25 words per minute in Hindi typewriting OR
- Passed +2 level of Senior Secondary from CBSE / State Board with Secretarial Practices and Office Management as Vocational Subjects.
Electrician cum Plumber :
- 10th class pass
- ITI Certificate or equivalent in the trade of Electrician or Wireman / Plumbing.
- At least 02 years’ experience in electrical installation, wiring and plumbing work.
Lab Attendant :
- 10th Class pass with a certificate / diploma in Laboratory Technique OR
- 12th Class with Science stream from a recognized Board / University
Mess Helper :
- Matriculation pass (Class10 passed).
- 10 years experience of working in Government residential organization / schools.
- Passing of Skill Test prescribed by NVS.
- Class X from a recognized board
How To Apply
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Various Recruitment 2022.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 12/01/2022 to 10/02/2022.
- Read the Notification for More Details about Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Various Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
| Apply Online || Click Here |
| Download Notification || Click Here |
| Official Website || Click Here |
|More Govt Jobs|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the exam date of non teaching posts for NVS recruitment 2022?
Ans. The exam date of non teaching posts for NVS recruitment 2022 is 9 March 2022 to 11 March 2022.
2. What is the last date to apply for NVS Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The last date to apply for NVS Recruitment 2022 is 10th February 2022.
3. How to apply for NVS Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply Online from the website www.navodaya.gov.in
4. What is the last date to apply for NVS Vacancy 2022?