The National Housing Bank (NHB) invites applications from eligible candidates for appointment to the 17 Posts of Assistant Manager (Scale I), Deputy Manager (Scale II), Regional Manager – (Risk Manager).. The detailed terms and conditions with regard to eligibility, educational qualification, reservation, etc are as follows.
National Housing Bank (NHB) has issued a new recruitment advertisement in which 17 posts of Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager and Regional Manager are to be recruited. All the candidates who are interested in this NHB Bank Recruitment and fulfill the eligibility can apply online from 01 December 2021 to 30 December 2021. Other information related to recruitment like exam city, syllabus, selection procedure, pay scale and all other information is available in the advertisement. Recruitment information and links will be available to the candidate in the latest job of SarkariExamResult.net
National Housing Bank (NBH) Vacancy 2021
NBH Assistant Manager Scale I & Other Post Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name || National Housing Bank (NHB)
|Post Name || NHB Assistant Manager Scale I & Other Post |
|Vacancies|| 17 |
|Online Application Starts || 01 December 2021 |
|Last Date To Apply || 30 December 2021 |
|Mode Of Application|| Online |
|Category || Bank Job |
|Selection Process ||Phase I: Online Examination,Phase II – Interview
|Location || All India |
|Official Website || |
- Candidates have Graduation Degree From Recognized University
- Read the Notification for More Eligibility Details.
- Age Limit as on 01/12/2021
- Minimum Age : 21 years
- Maximum Age : 40 years
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
- Date of Advertisement : 01 December 2021
- Online Application Start : 01 December 2021
- Registration Last Date : 30 December 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 30 December 2021
- Exam Date : January-Fabruary 2021
- Admit Card : Notified Soon
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 850/-
- SC, ST,PH Candidates : Rs. 175/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.
|Post Name ||Total Post ||Eligibility |
|Assistant Manager Scale I ||14|
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 60% Marks, For SC/ST : 55% Marks. in Any Recognized University in India.
- Age Limit : 21-30 Years.
|Deputy Manager Scale II ||02|
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 2 Year Experience.
- Age Limit : 23-32 Years.
|Regional Manager Scale IV ||01|
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Professional Qualification Related to Financial Risk Management and 2 Year Experience.
- Age Limit : 30-45 Years.
- More Details Read Notification.
NHB Bank Latest Job 2021-22 Online Exam District
- Rajasthan : Jaipur
- Uttar Pradesh : Lucknow
- Delhi : New Delhi / NCR
- Madhya Pradesh : Bhopal
- Jharkhand : Ranchi
- Uttrakhand : Dehradun
- & Other Various NHB Bank 2021-22 Exam District Available for Details Read the Notification.
How To Apply
- National Housing Bank NHB Latest Assistant Manager Scale I / Deputy Manager & Regional Manager Recruitment 2021.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 01 December 2021 to 30 December 2021.
- Read the Notification for More Details about Housing Bank AM Scale I (PO) / Dy. Manager & RM Recruitment Online Form 2021.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
| Apply Online || |
Registration | Login
| Download Notification || Click Here |
| Official Website || Click Here |
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the last date for online registration for NHB Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The online registration for NHB Recruitment 2021 will end on 30th December 2021.
2. What is NHB Assistant Manager Salary?
Ans. NHB Assistant Manager Salary is as per the pay scale of 36000 - 1490/7 – 46430 - 1740/2 – 49910 - 1990/7- 63840.
3. What is NHB Exam Date for AM ?
Ans. The exam will be held in the month of January/February 2022.
4. Can result awaited candidates apply for National Housing Bank Recruitment 2021 ?