KSAT Recruitment 2022: Apply for 07 Dalayath (Group D) vacancies. Karnataka State Administrative Tribunal invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Dalayath (Group D) Posts through KSAT official notification February 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bengaluru – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 25-Feb-2022.
KSAT Recruitment 2022 - Karnataka State Administrative Tribunal - Apply Offline, Latest State Government Jobs at Bengaluru
Karnataka state Administrative Tribunal Vacancy 2022
KSAT Dalayath (Group D) Recruitment 2022 Offline Form
|Organization Name || Karnataka State Administrative Tribunal (KSAT) |
|Post Name || Dalayath (Group D) |
|Vacancies|| 07 Post |
|Offline Application Starts || 09 February 2022 |
|Last Date To Apply || 25 February 2022 |
|Mode Of Application|| Online |
|Category || State Job |
|Selection Process || Interview
|Location || Karnataka |
|Official Website || |
- Date of Advertisement : 09 February 2022
- Offline Application Start : 09 February 2022
- Registration Last Date : 25 February 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 25 February 2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card : Notified Soon
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 1100/-
- SC/ST/Cat-I & PH Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- Mode of Payment: IPO/DD
- Age Limit as on 25/02/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 35 years
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
|Post Name ||Total Post ||Eligibility |
- Candidates should have completed 10th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Read the Notification for More Eligibility Details.
How To Apply
- First of all go through the KSAT recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Correspondent, Karnataka State Administrative Tribunal, Kandaya Bhavan, 7th Floor, K.G Road, Bengaluru – 560009 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 25-Feb-2022.
| Download Offline Form || Click Here |
| Download Notification || Click Here |
| Official Website || Click Here |
|Check Other Govt Jobs|