India Post Invites Offline Application Form For The Recruitment Post Of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) For Mail Moter Service (MMS) New Delhi. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
India Post Has Invited Application Form For The Post Of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) Under Mail Motor Service New Delhi. Before Apply Offline Read The Full Advertisement.
Indian Post (Mail Moter Service ) New Delhi Vacancy 2022
Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) Recruitment 2022 Offline Form
|Organization Name || India Post (Mail Moter Service) New Delhi |
|Post Name || India Post Staff Car Driver Application Form 2022 |
|Vacancies|| 29 |
|Online Application Starts || 17 January 2022 |
|Last Date To Apply || 15 March 2022 |
|Mode Of Application|| Offline |
|Official Website || |
- Online Application Start : 17 January 2022
- Registration Last Date : 15 March 2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card : Notified Soon
- Age Limit as on 15/03/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 27 years
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Post Wise Vacancy Details Total Post : 29
|Post Name || Category ||Total Post |
|Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) ||GEN||15|
- Staff Car Driver :-
- Pass in 10th standard from a recognized Board or Institute.
- Possession of a valid driving license for light and heavy Motors vehicles.
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle)
- Experience of driving light and heavy Motor vehicle at least three years.
How To Apply
- Application should be submitted as per format of application enclosed and should be signed by the candidate and accompanied with
- Photocopies of following certificates duly attested by Gazetted officer/ self attested:
(i) Proof of date of birth, (ii) Educational qualification, (iii) Driving experience certificate as intimated at SI.No.1 (b)(iii), (iv) SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ ESM/ etc. certificate issued by competent authority, (v) Driving License, (vi) Technical qualification.
- Two copies of recent passport size photographs attested by Gazetted Officer/ self attested. One should be pasted on the application form and the other should be attached with the application form.
- The applications information/ enclosures should be sent in an appropriate size of thick paper envelope clearly inscribing on the cover as "Application for the post of Staff Car Driver (Direct Recruitment) at MMS Delhi " through Speed Post/ Register Post only and addressed to "The Senior Manager , Mail Motor Service, C-121,Naraina Industrial Area phase-I, Naraina, New Delhi -110028. Application sent by courier or any other transmission will not be entertained/ considered. Application without complete information or without requisite documents duly attested by Gazetted officer/ self-attested will be rejected straight way without any notice or information. No TA-DA will be paid for test. Candidate will be selected on the basis of qualification, experience & skill test and merely possessing minimum qualification will not vest any right to the candidate to call for test. The requisite details with regards to age limit, eligibility qualification, experience, application format, syllabus and other terms & conditions are available on the website 'www.indiapost.gov.in'.
|Download Application Form || Click Here |
| Download Notification || Click Here |
|Official Website || Click Here |
| Check Other Govt Jobs || Click Here |