Re-registration Portal for January 2022 Session. On this portal you can submit your re-registration form for the next year/semester and make online payment.This portal is open for both Indian and International students of the University.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date for fresh admission for PG and UG programmes (except certificate and semester-based programmes) for the July-2021 session. The application deadline has been extended till November 12.
Indira Gandhi National Open University
IGNOU Re - Registration January 2022 Session
IGNOU Re-registration 2022 Details :
- This Exam Held by : Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- Fees Details : Accoding to your course
- Advt. No. : IGNOU Re-registration January 2022 Session Notification
- Read the Notification for More Eligibility Details.
IGNOU Re-Registration 2022
- Bachelor Degree Programme :
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor in computer application
Bachelor of Commerce
Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing)
Bachelor of Social work
Bachelor of Technology in Construction Management
Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies)
- Online Application Start : 05 November 2021
- Registration Last Date : 30 November 2021
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
IGNOU Re-registration January 2022 – Key Highlight
- IGNOU Re-registration January 2022 – All the details related to IGNOU Re-registration like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
IGNOU Re-registration 2022 January Session : Instructions
- Before you proceed, please read the following instructions carefully:
- You will need to register on the Portal. Please click “New Registration’ button to proceed. Please provide your correct mobile number and e-mail ID, because we shall be able to send you confirmation and other important update only if we have your correct mobile number and e-mail ID.
- Choose your courses (wherever option is given) carefully. Please go through your Programme Guide for details of the courses on offer. Change of course at a later stage may result in loss of time available to you for your studies.
- Please exercise due caution in making online transaction. Please do not share your card details or OTP with anyone. As far as possible, please use your own card/net banking to make payment. You can also make payment through UPI, including BHIM App. Students of International Division may use online payment options available to them.
- Please do not wait for the last date for submission of your re-registration form.
- In case online payment made by you does not get updated, please do not make the second payment immediately. Please wait for a day, check the payment status and then decide.
- In case you make payment two times for the same application, one of the payments shall be refunded to your account.
- In case you are using third-party services (cybercafé or some other outlet) for submission of your re-registration form, please ensure that the courses have been correctly chosen and payment of programme fee has been made successfully. Please obtain a printout of the form submitted and payment confirmation.
| Apply Online || Click Here |
| Official Website || Click Here |