The Government of Haryana has started Haryana One Time Registration Portal there candidates of Haryana State can register themselves for the various Group C and Group D Posts at the different recruitment processes. Now they do not need to apply the application form sparely for the different recruitment drive. Now the facility of the Apply Online HSSC CET Online Form has been available on the official website www.onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in. Eligible candidates who are looking to apply for the various type of Group C and D Recruitment in Haryana then go through the official website and submit the One Time Registration Form on the official website with the all needed documents.
CET Haryana Registration 2021: HSSC has increased the last date up to till further orders. HSSC has invited online applications for Haryana CET Haryana through HSSC One Time Registration Portal @ onetimeregn Haryana gov in (HSSC CET OTR). Due to which lakhs of students preparing for government jobs in Haryana will benefit. It can also be called Common Eligibility Test. All information about Haryana CET 2021 is given below. All the details related to CET Haryana Registration 2021 are given here. You can also check the details
Haryana Staff Selection Commission , HSSC
Haryana Common Eligibility Test OTR Online Form 2021| Re-Open
HSSC Common Eligibility Test OTR Post Details
- Required Qualification: 10th ,12th UG / PG
Valid Vacancy Type: Group-C, Group-D Post
Valid Registration Time: 3 Years
Selection Procedure: Group C : CET Test & Screening Test | Group D : CET Test
- Required Documents : Family ID, 10th, 12th, UG, PG DMC, Cast Certificate, Disability Certificate, Photo, Signature, Socio Economic Criteria Etc
Contact For Help : Call : 1800 200 0023 | Email : Helpdeskemail@example.com
- Read the Notification for More Eligibility Details.
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 42 years
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
- Online Application Start : 12 January 2021
- Registration Last Date : Extended till Further Order
- Fee Payment Last Date : Extended till Further Order
- Exam Date : Nov/ Dec 2021
- Admit Card : Notified Soon
- General, , EWS : Rs. 500/-
- SC, BC Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Fee Mode.
HSSC CET Haryana Registration 2021
- The online application started back in January 2021 on 12th January and the last date to apply online was 30th September 2021 which is now extended to 31st October 2021. The interested candidates who are eligible for the CET can now apply till the last date. The candidates can register themselves from the official website portal that is – onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in.
Apply Online Form Haryana CET 2021:
- To apply online or to register on the one-time registration portal candidates will be needing to enter their mobile number and captcha code and after receiving the OTP they will be needing to fill the entire registration form by giving their basic details with communication and education details, and socio-economic criteria. Along with this the candidates will be required to upload their photo and signature.
- The students who are appearing for 10th Class or 12th Class this year, can also provisionally register on the One Time Registration portal of the Haryana state. Upon the registration, a unique ID number will be generated for the candidates on the basis of which they can apply for various posts as per their work experience and educational qualifications. All the details regarding the registration form will be available on the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Committee (HSSC).
How to complete HSSC One Time Registration 2021?
- Visit the official website first: onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in
Enter the Mobile Number of the candidate and fill up the captcha code of six digits.
- Press the “Login” button and an OTP will be sent to the applicant’s phone number.
Once you fill-up the OTP, you will be logged into the HSSC CET registration website.
- Now, you need to complete various steps such as uploading the signature, passport size photo, PDF files of various certificates, fill up marks obtained in Class 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation, etc.
- Once you have completed your profile then you need to download the application form by taking a printout of it.
- The candidate must sign on the printout of the application form and then scan it and upload it on the HSSC One time Registration website.
- Once you have uploaded the application form, you will get the link to pay the required application fee. As soon as you pay the application fee, the process of the HSSC one-time registration completes.
| Apply Online || Click Here |
| Download Notification || Click Here |
|Download Last Date Extend Notice || Click Here |
| Official Website || Click Here |
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the last date to register for Haryana CET 2021?
Ans. The last date to apply for Haryana CET has been extended to 30 September 2021.
2. What is the eligibility to appear for Haryana CET?
Ans. The candidates must be 12th pass to be eligible for Haryana CET.
3. What is the validity of Haryana CET scores?
Ans. The CET scores will be valid till 3 years from the date of certification.