Short Description : Voter List 2022 - Election Commission of India Online Voter ID Card, Identity Card Registration. Indian People can Register here for New Voter Registration , Search Your Name in voter list , Correction in Electoral Roll , Know Your Booth AC / PC, Know Your BLO, ERO / DEO,Overseas Voter Registration etc. Above 18 Years age candidates can Register For New Voter id Card Here.
Election Commission Of India
National Voters Service Portal Voter Id Registration 2021
- Passport size color Photograph
- Indian People can Register here for new voter ID registration, Correction in your Old Voter ID , Find your name in Voter ID List,Know Your Booth AC / PC,Know Your BLO, ERO / DEO Etc Feature are Available here
Voter ID Card Eligibility
- An Indian citizen
Age: 18 years or above
- Must have a permanent address
Uses of Voter ID
- The card serves as proof of identity and address
A Voter ID Card is an acknowledgement that the cardholder is a registered voter
The Voter ID has several personal identification features such as the cardholder’s signature & photograph
- The Voter ID card can be utilised to avail certain government schemes
How to Verify Voter ID?
- Applicants can verify their Voter ID if they suspect their ID to be a counterfeit by using their Voter ID number. The applicant will have to visit the official website of the Chief Electoral Officer of their state or the nearest state election office. In doing so they must search and check if their name is present in the electoral roll, following which they can cross verify the details. If there are any discrepancies the applicant must bring it to the notice of the Chief Electoral Officer.
|New Voter Registration |
|Overseas Voter Registration|
|Search Your Name|
|Check Application Status ||Click Here |
|Correction in Electoral Roll ||Click Here |
|Know Your Booth AC / PC ||Click Here |
|Know Your BLO, ERO / DEO |
| Official Website || Click Here |