Short Description : Upsc Ese 2021 Syllabus - Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Invites Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post Of Engineering Services Examination (ESE) 2022. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
Union Public Service Commission Vacancy 2021
UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2021 Admit Card 2022
|Organization Name || Union Public Service Commission |
|Post Name || UPSC Engineering Services Exam (ESE) Pre Admit Card 2022|
|Vacancies|| 247 Approx. |
|Online Application Starts || 22 September 2021 |
|Last Date To Apply || 12 October 2021 |
|Mode Of Application|| Online |
|Category || Admit Card |
|Official Website || |
- Online Application Start : 22 September 2021
- Registration Last Date : 12 October 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 12 October 2021
- Exam Date : 20 February 2022
- Admit Card : 31 January 2022
- For All Others : Rs. 200/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.
- Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 21 years
- Maximum Age : 30 years
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
- Minimum Educational Qualification:-
- (a) obtained a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or
(b) passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India); or
(c) obtained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognised by the Government for the purpose from time to time, or
(d) passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India); or
(e) passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India; or
(f) passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November, 1959 Provided that a candidate for the post of Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engineering Posts) and Indian Radio Regulatory Service Group ‘A’ may possess any of the above qualifications or the qualification mentioned below namely:‐ For Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engg. Posts) ‐ M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject.
For Indian Radio Regulatory Service Group ‘A’– M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a subject or Master’s Degree in Science with Physics and Radio Communication or Electronics or Telecommunication as a special subject.
Post Details/Vacancy Details
- Recruitment on the results of this examination will be made to the Services/ Posts under the following categories:‐
Category I‐Civil Engineering
Category II‐Mechanical Engineering.
Category III‐Electrical Engineering.
Category IV‐Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
The number of vacancies to be filled on the results of the examination is expected to be approximately 247 including 08 vacancies for the Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) (06 vacancies for Locomotor Disability including Leprosy cured, Dwarfism, Acid Attack victims and Muscular Dystrophy & 02 vacancies for Hard of Hearing). The number of vacancies is liable to alteration.
Reservations will be made for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Economically Weaker Section(EWS) and Persons with Benchmark Disability Category in respect of vacancies as may be fixed by the Government of India.
|Download Pre Exam Admit Card |
| Apply Online || |
Part I | Part II
| Download Notification || Click Here |
|Official Website || Click Here |
|Check Other Govt Jobs||Click Here |