Short Description : Sarkari Exam - CLAT Exam Date 2022 - The Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs) has released the CLAT 2022 application form today, January 1, 2022 (2 pm) on its official website consortiumofnlus.ac.in. The candidates can complete the CLAT 2022 registration and fill the application form on or before March 31, 2022. Earlier the Consortium of NLUs has released the notification for CLAT 2022. The exam dates for CLAT 2022 as well as CLAT 2023 has been announced at - consortiumofnlus.ac.in. CLAT 2022 will be conducted on May 08, while CLAT 2023 will be conducted on December 18, 2022. The CLAT important dates contain dates related to the release of the CLAT 2022 application form and submission deadline, admit card release date, and date and time of the pen-and-paper based Common Law Admission Test.
The Consortium Of National Law University
Common Law Admission Test 2022 & 2023
- Online Application Start : 01 January 2022
- Registration Last Date : 31 March 2022
- CLAT 2022 Exam Held On : 08 May 2022
- CLAT 2023 Exam Held On : 18 December 2022
- Admit Card : Notified Soon
- General, OBC, : Rs. 4000/-
- SC, ST,BPL Candidates : Rs. 3500/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Fee Mode.
- LLB Course : As regards minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2 or an equivalent examination), the candidates must have secured: (i) Forty five percent (45%) marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General / OBC / PWD / NRI / PIO / OCI categories or (ii) Forty Percent (40%) marks or equivalent in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- LLM Course : An LL.B Degree or an equivalent examination with a minimum of Fifty percent (50%) of marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI categories and Forty-Five percent (45%) of marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- Read the Notification for More Eligibility Details.
- No Age Limit.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Counselling Fees Details :
- For the CLAT 2022 and CLAT 2023 the Consortium reduced the Counselling fee from 50,000 to Rs.30,000/- for the General category candidates and Rs.20,000/- for ST/ SC/ OBC/ BC/ EWS/ PWD and other reservation candidates.
Admission Process :
- CLAT Admission Test
Fees Deposit and Admission.
How To Apply
- Fill the application form : Start your application process for CLAT 2022 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc. and click on the save and next button.
- Upload the required documents : Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided.
- Pay Fees : Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Click on Submit Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully.
- After paying the exam fee you can successfully submit your application form.
- Print the application Form
| Apply Online || Click Here |
| Download Notification || Click Here |
| Official Website || Click Here |
|More Govt. Jobs|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the CLAT 2022 Exam Date?
2. How to apply for CLAT Exam?
Ans. Apply online from the website www.consortiumofnlus.ac.in
Ans. CLAT is the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) which is conducted by the Consortium of National Law Universities for admission in the UG and PG Courses of Law i.e. LLB and LLM in the major 22 universities of India.