Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has Recently Uploaded Admit Card, Result for the Post of UDC, MTS, Stenographer (3600+ Post) Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Who have Applied for this Exam can Download Admit Card.
Click Here to Download ESIC MTS, UDC, Stenographer Admit Card, Result 2021. Official Exam Date Notice has been Released for Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Stenographer, UDC, MTS for 3600+ Post. Check Here Eligibility, Exam Date, Syllabus..
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Vacancy 2022
UDC, MTS, Stenographer Recruitment 2022 Exam Date
|Organization Name || Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) |
|Post Name || UDC, MTS, Stenographer |
|Vacancies|| 3600+ Post |
|Online Application Starts || 15 January 2022 |
|Last Date To Apply || 15 February 2022 |
|Mode Of Application|| Online |
|Category || Exam Date |
|Location || All India
|Official Website || |
- Online Application Start : 15 January 2022
- Registration Last Date : 15 February 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 15 February 2022
- Exam Date (UDC, Steno.) : 19-20 March 2022
- Admit Card (UDC) : 09 March 2022
- Admit Card (MTS) :14 April 2022
- Result (UDC) : 14 April 2022
- Phase II Admit Card (UDC) :22 April 2022
- Phase II Exam Date (UDC) :30 April 2022
- General, OBC, : Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST,Female Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
- Age Limit as on 15/02/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 25 years (For MTS)
- Maximum Age : 25 years (For UDC, Stenographer)
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Vacancy Details Total Post : 3600 +
|Post Name ||Total Post ||Eligibility|
|Upper Division Clerk UDC ||1735 |
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream With Working Knowledge Of Computer.
|Multi Tasking Staff ||1964 |
- Passed 10th (High School) Exam From A Recognized Board.
- Passed Class 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam. With Dictation : 80 WPM in 10 Min. And Transcription : 50 WPM English / 65 WPM Hindi
How To Apply
- ESIC Stenographer, UDC, MTS Recruitment 2022.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 15/01/2022 to 15/02/2022.
- Read the Notification for More Details about ESIC UDC, MTS, Stenographer Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
|Download Phase II Admit Card (UDC) |
|Download Admit Card (MTS)|
|Download Result (UDC)|
Result | Marks
|Download Admit Card (UDC, Steno.)|
|Download Exam Date Notice (UDC, Steno.)|
|Download Exam Date Notice |
| Apply Online || Click Here |
| Download Notification || Click Here |
|Official Website || Click Here |
|Check Other Govt Jobs || Click Here |
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply online from the website www.esic.nic.in
2. What is the ESIC Exam Date 2022?
Ans. March 19, 2022, for UDC and March 20, 2022, for Stenographer