Bombay Engineer Group and Centre has Inviting Offline Application Form for the Recruitment of MTS, Cook, Instructor and Other 65 Post. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of Bombay Engineer Group Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Offline for BEG Recruitment 2022 @bsakirkee.org
Bombay Engineer Group and Centre Kirkee Recruitment 2022: BSA Kirkee has released the latest notification for the recruitment of various civilian staff including the Storekeeper Grade-III, Civilian Trade Instructor, Cook, Lascar, MTS (Messenger, Watchman, Gardener, Safaiwala, Washerman, Barber, etc. Eligible candidates can apply offline by sending the duly filled application form to the concerned address.
Bombay Engineer Group And Centre Vacancy 2022
Storekeeper, MTS & Other Recruitment 2022 Offline Form
|Organization Name || Bombay Engineer Group and Centre
|Post Name || Storekeeper, MTS & Other
|Vacancies|| 65 |
|Online Application Starts || 08 January 2022 |
|Last Date To Apply || 28 January 2022 |
|Mode Of Application|| Online Form |
|Category || State Job |
|Location || Maharastra |
|Official Website || |
- Date of Advertisement : 08 January 2022
- Online Application Start : 08 January 2022
- Registration Last Date : 28 January 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 28 Janaury 2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card : Notified Soon
- No Application Fees Only Apply For Offline Form.
- Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 25 years
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
|Post Name ||Total Post ||Eligibility |
|Storekeeper Grade-III ||03|
|Civilian Trade Instructor ||22|
- 10th Pass + Relevant Exp.
- 10th Pass + Relevant Exp.
BSA Kirkee Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The Selection Process of BSA Kirkee Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam
- Trade Test (if required)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Download the application form from the link given below
- Fill the form and attach the required self attested documents
- Write on the application form containing the application form “Application Form for the post of ……….Category………”
- Send the duly filled application form to the address of “The Commandant, Bombay Engineer Group and Centre Kirkee, Pune-411003“
Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
- Matriculation/10th Pass Certificate (For all posts) (Date of Birth valid only from Matriculation/10th Pass Certificate).
- 12th/10+2 Pass Certificate (For the post of Lower Division Clerk and Civilian Store Keeper-III only).
- ITI/NCTVT Certificate (For the post of Civilian Trade Instructor only).
- Passing Certificate of Diploma/Graduation/Post Graduation/Professional Course/Any other Higher Education etc (if available) (For all posts).
- Aadhaar Card and PAN Card (For all Post).
Experience Certificate (if available) (For all posts).
- Caste Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC candidates only).
- Latest/Valid ‘Non Creamy Layer Certificate’ issued only by Central Government format (For OBC candidates only).
- Latest/Valid ‘Economically Weaker Sections Certificate’ only in prescribed format issued by Government of India (For EWS candidates only).
Disability Certificate showing disability 40% and above issued by CMO/Civil Surgeon of Government Hospital (For PWD candidates only).
- Discharge Certificate (For Ex-Serviceman only).
- NOC from present employer (if the applicant is already a Central Government/State Government/PSU Servant).
- Death certificate of husband or divorced certificate issued by competent authority and self-declaration of not re-married (For applicable Woman candidates Only).
- Two self-addressed envelopes affixed with Rs 22/- postal stamp on each.
- Admit Card (should be filled by Candidate) in prescribed format as per format given with the application form.
| Download Offline Form || Click Here |
| Download Notification || Click Here |
| Official Website || Click Here |
|More Govt Job|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How to apply for BSA Kirkee Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply offline by sending the duly filled application form to the concerned address.
2. What is the last date to apply for BEG Kirkee Recruitment 2022?
3. Where will I be placed if selected?
Ans. The selected candidate will be placed in Kirkee, Pune
4. How can I apply for this job?
Ans. Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Storekeeper Grade-III, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 28th January, 2022