Bank of Baroda (BOB) has Inviting Application Form for the Recruitment of Business Correspondent Posts on Contract Basis. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of BOB BC Supervisor Recruitment 2021 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Offline for Bank of Baroda BC Supervisor.
BOB Recruitment 2021: Bank of Baroda invites offline applications from interested candidates who are ex-bankers in any PSU Bank up-to the rank of Chief Manager, retired clerks and equivalent. There are 110+ vacancies will be filled by BOB and these vacancies are assigned for Business Correspondent Supervisor posts. Applicants who are searching Bank Jobs kindly submit the filled application form to respective Regional office on or before the last date. As per the Bank of Baroda recruitment notification, applications will be received up to 10.09.2021 to 30.09.2021.
Bank Of Baroda Vacancy 2021
Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name || Bank Of Baroda |
|Post Name || Business Correspondent Supervisor |
|Vacancies|| 110 |
|Offline Application Starts || 10 September 2021 |
|Last Date To Apply || 30 September 2021 |
|Mode Of Application|| Offline |
|Category || bank Job |
|Selection Process || Bob Slecation, Interview |
|Location || All India |
|Official Website || |
- Applicants should be a retired officer and should possess degree from recognized university.
- Read the Notification for More Eligibility Details.
- Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : NA years
- Maximum Age : 65 years
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
- Date of Advertisement : 07 September 2021
- Online Application Start : 10 September 2021
- Registration Last Date : 30 September 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 30 September 2021
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card : Notified Soon
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs.0/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
Bank of Baroda BOB BC Supervisor Selection Process
- The BC Supervisor will be engaged by concerned Regional Offices for monitoring the performance of field BCs.
- The application form should be submitted in hard copies to the concerned Regional Office either through speed post / registered post /courier or in person.
- The Regional Office will thoroughly scrutinize the application forms and based on the eligibility of the candidates’ short list them for interview process.
- The Regional Office will sent intimation to the short listed candidates through email only giving details about the date, time and venue of the interview.
- Based on the suitability of the candidates, Regional Office will shortlist the final candidate/s and intimate them within 15 days from the date of interview.
- The interested candidate/s have to report to the Regional Office on a predetermined date (as mentioned in the intimation letter) with all the required documents (both original and photo copy) for verification.
- The Regional office will decide the place for sitting of BC supervisors depending upon their area of operations. The sitting place can be Regional office or any branch of the Region.
How To Apply
- Rajasthan High Court District Judge Recruitment 2021.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 16/03/2021 to 31/03/2021.
- Read the Notification for More Details about Rajasthan HC District Judge Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
| Download Offline Form || Click Here |
| Download Notification || Click Here |
| Official Website || Click Here |
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is BOB Supervisor Salary ?
Ans. Fixed Component - Rs. 15,000/- Variable Component - Rs. 10,000/-
2. What is the last date for BOB BC Supervisor Application ?