Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)
Bihar DELEd (BTC) Admission 2022 Answer Key Download
Short Information:–Bihar School Assessment Board BSEBissued the D.El.Ed. Joint Entry Test 2022, whose previous name was BTC, notice for admission to 2 years course. Those Up-and-comers Are Enlisted with Affirmation Test Can Download the Response Key . There will be composed test for affirmation, the course of confirmation will be founded on Join Entry Test Based. Peruse the warning for Bihar DELED qualification, age limit, school rundown, expenses and any remaining data.
- Apply Online Start Date:- 27.06.2022
- Last Date for Registration :- 17.07.2022 upto 06:00 PM Only
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date :- 19.07.2022
- Exam Date : 14-20 September 2022
- Admit Card Available : 06.09.2022
- Answer Key Available :- 24.09.2022
- General / OBC / EWS: 960/-
- SC / ST : 760/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through E Challan or Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking, SBI I Collect Fee Mode
- Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 17 Years
- Maximum Age : NA Years
- Age Relaxation As per Bihar Joint Entrance Exam DELED 2022.
Bihar BSEB DELED (BTC) 2022 Admission Details
|Bihar DELEd (2 Year BTC)
- Senior Secondary with at Least 50% Minimum Marks.
- For SC / ST Candidates : 45%.
- More Details Read the Notification.
How to Apply
- Bihar School Examination Board BSEB Released Detailed Notification for 2 years DELED whose old name was BTC.
- This year the online applications for admission will start from 27 June 2022, the last date is 17 July 2022. for Apply Online Visit Sarkari Result.
- Scan Document Required : Class 10th Matric Marksheet & Certificate, Class 12th Inter Certificate, Category Certification Only for Reserve Category Candidates, Any Other Special Document if Required.
- Photo Instruction : Latest passport size photograph with white background and no dark glasses, cap and clothes. Both eyes should be clearly visible in the photo and the photo should be straight.
- The entrance exam will not be held this year, this year the admission in Bihar DELED will be on the basis of Entrance Test.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying the Recruitment Application Form in Bihar DELED Admission 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.