Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has Inviting Offline Application Form for the Recruitment of Driver / Fireman and Sub-Officer Post. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of BARC Fireman Recruitment 2021 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Offline for BARC Driver.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has given this opportunity for unemployed candidates to get the Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum- Fireman & Sub Officer govt job. so don’t waste your time, apply for Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum- Fireman & Sub Officer vacancy opportunity before the last date, download syllabus by Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) – BARC, and prepare well for the BARC 2021 Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum- Fireman & Sub Officer exam, the salary for BARC Driver / Fireman is high when compared to others. Stay connected with sarkari result, for latest updates regarding BARC Driver / Fireman exam and application last date as well other vacancy notification updates.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Vacancy 2021
Driver Pump Operator, Firemen,Sub Officer Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name || Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) |
|Post Name || Driver / Fireman & Sub Officer |
|Vacancies|| 20 |
|Online Application Starts || 20 August 2021 |
|Last Date To Apply || 15 October 2021 |
|Mode Of Application|| Offline |
|Selection Process || Read The Notification |
|Official Website || |
- 10th 12th pass govt jobs / graduate govt jobs.
- Read the Notification for More Eligibility Details.
- Age Limit as on Last Date
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age Driver : 27 years
- Maximum Age for Sub-Officer : 40 years
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
- Date of Advertisement : 20 August 2021
- Offline Application Start : 20 August 2021
- Offline Sumbit Form Last Date : 15 October 2021
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card : Notified Soon
Post / vacancy/ Salary Detail
|Post Name ||Total Post ||Salary |
|Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman/A||16||Rs. 21700/-|
|Total Post ||20|
BARC Fireman / Driver Eligibility
- Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman/A :
- HSC, 10+2 (Science with Chemistry minimum 50% of marks + valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License with minimum one year driving experience + Certificate Course in Fire Fighting equipment such as Fire Extinguisher etc. from the State Fire Training Centres.
- Sub-Officer/B :
- HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with 50% marks plus passed Sub Officer’s Course from National Fire Service College.
- Persons having valid Heavy Vehicle driving Licence will be given preference.
- Experience: 12 years (5 years as Leading Fireman) or 15 years as (Fireman / Driver Cum Operator) in a recognized Civil / Industrial Fire Service Station is essential.
- Height : 165 Cm. Minimum
- Weight : 50 Kgs Minimum
- Chest : 81 Cms Normal
- Chest : 86 Cms Expansion
Physical Endurance Test
|100 Meters Run||25 Second|
|Laying 4 length of hoses each 15 Meters long from the appliance||3 Minutes|
|Climbing on extension ladder of 10 Meters length and come down twice||2 Minutes|
|Carrying a person of approximately his own weight by the fireman’s lift method over 25 Meters||3 Minutes|
|Push Ups||20 Nos.|
|1.6 Km. Running||10 Minutes|
|Rope / Vertical pipe climbing||3 Meters.|
How To Apply
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website.
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature online mode (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
| Download Offline Form || Click Here |
| Download Notification || Click Here |
| Official Website || Click Here |
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Will there be BARC 2021 exam?
Ans. BARC 2021 Admit Card will be released on the official website of the Bhabha Atomic Research Center 10 -15 days before the exam date. The BARC Exam 2021 is specially conducted for the recruitment of Medical/Scientific Officer and Technical Officer.
Ans. As far as my opinion about with BARC OCES written exam, the pattern of exam is not very tough. You can easily crack written exam. Syllabus: ... But mostly exam pattern was more or less similar to GATE
3. Can I join BARC after 12th?
Ans. You cannot get into BARC after class 12th you need to get atleast a graduation in engineering and only then can apply for the BARC exam that is OCES or DGFS to get into BARC.
Ans. Thus with so much in hand, BARC is a great place to work in as BARC contributes its expertise in a lot of sectors and thus there is a lot of learning in BARC. ... Compensation: Along with a great career, BARC provides amazing compensation and job benefits to all its employees